Beauceron Security Awareness Training & Phishing
Beauceron Security Inc.
People have never been more aware of cybersecurity, but nevertheless, cyber attacks still happen. With 93% of malicious breaches coming from social engineering, it's evident people haven't changed their behavior and there's still more that can be done to help people care more about cybersecurity.
A well-rounded cybersecurity awareness program will unleash a person’s full potential to protect their organization. Phishing simulations, risk scores, computer-based training and surveys don't work when they happen in isolation. Beauceron Security brings all of these and more into one comprehensive platform powering cybersecurity awareness programs that positively change behavior.
· Impactful automation lets you run your cybersecurity awareness program without an extensive time commitment, allowing the security team to leverage their expertise and do what they do best and focus only on real threats.
· Customizable and highly focused security training designed and written by security experts. The out-of-the-box workflow covers basic security awareness training with the ability to be customized and contextualized to fit your needs.
· Enhanced user engagement through gamification with personalized dashboards, risk scoring, and competitions to incentivize good security behavior and help your teams care more about cybersecurity.
· Advanced customizable reporting provides a detailed analysis of the categories of phishes your team is falling for, the click-through rate and reporting rate with the ability to drill down further based on division.
· Exceed compliance by fixing a key problem with traditional cybersecurity awareness - people’s inability to see the connection between their knowledge and behavior and the risk they pose to themselves and their organization.
· 85% decrease in clicks – 4 times faster than the current market leader.
· 99% increase in reporting potentially malicious emails.
· 11% decrease in ignored phishes.
*Results are based on an in-house study conducted by Beauceron Security in 2021.