Credit Score and Report
The credit industry has evolved and grown from a valuable tool for consumers to a very powerful lending and analytics asset for financial institutions. SavvyMoney empowers bank and credit union consumers to take control of their financial future with easy-to-understand actionable advice about their credit score and report. The service can be integrated into online and mobile banking.
The credit score and report tool explains key factors that influence users’ credit and monitors their reports for changes. The credit score “offer engine” highlights key savings opportunities with pre-qualified loan offers based on a user’s credit score. SavvyMoney's analytics platform provides financial institutions with full visibility to their users' credit score trends, wallet share analysis, and targeted lending campaigns.
Benefits to Financial Institution
· Drive engagement through interaction in digital banking
· Increase loan applications via our pre-qualified offer engine
· Provide data and analytics (wallet share, activity in the tool, and targeted marketing campaign opportunities)
· Educate users through personalized credit score report cards + fresh financial education content via Your Money Blog
Benefits to End-user
· Take control of their credit score and report
· Understand their credit and how to improve it
· Monitor their credit with important alerts
· Find savings opportunities and prequalified loan offers
· Identify credit bureau errors
· Credit Simulator: This engaging feature will allow users to simulate their credit score if they were to perform certain financial actions such as paying off balances or applying for new credit.