FinResolve powered by Jetscan
Contineo and Neterium
Contineo and Neterium team up to offer a simple, scalable and efficient screening solution to facilitate KYC processes by verifying counterparties for real time customer onboarding and ongoing monitoring.
Name screening is mostly used to inform the Know Your Customer (KYC) process by identifying high-risk relationships during onboarding screening. The screening result is an important part of the customer original risk score. Relationships are also subject to regular screening to verify their risk level did not change.
Holistic matching: The screening engine matches records and watchlists on every data point you supply, and provides real-time entity resolution. This greatly increases efficiency and reduces the analyst’s workload by returning only meaningful alerts to investigate.
Cultural affinity: The screening engine detects the name’s origin to select the right matching strategy and highly reduce false positives.
Real time customer onboarding & ongoing monitoring:
- With the growing expectation of instant customers onboarding, for example through mobile banking apps, response time is critical. FinResolve powered by Jetscan is designed to combine certainty and quality of detection with an instant response.
- The solution ensures that only genuine new alerts are raised for review. Already dispositioned alerts are not re-alerted as part of ongoing screening
Highly efficient case manager to speed up alert review:
- A user-friendly dashboard with a number of drill down and search options allowing analysts to quickly identify and prioritize alerts across different work queues (e.g. PEP alerts for specific geographies, Sanctions alerts on prospective clients etc.)
- The investigations workflow is fully flexible and can be set up to mirror your specific workflow requirements (e.g. trigger customer review for high risk PEP matches, initiate escalation process for confirmed sanctions matches etc.)
Flexible content options
- Select your mix of PEPs, RCAs, adverse media, Sanction Ownerships, sanctions lists... from reputable data vendors to exactly fit your control policies
- List management: Watchlists are always up to date
Private and confidential lists are supported in a highly secure environment.