Financial institutions use Graphyte to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of their AML compliance programs by driving automation from end-to-end throughout their customer due diligence (CDD/EDD) and investigations workflows. Speed and accuracy is what differentiates us from the competitors.
Graphyte APIs and web applications provide a single point of entry for all external data relevant to a financial crime investigation, enabling investigators to save 40% of their time, and provide consistent reporting to regulators. Specific risk factors are identified using multiple machine learning models, each aligned with a known fraud, money laundering, or other risk typology - all in just a few seconds.
Key benefits include:
● AI-driven curation of massive public data sources
● Pushed alerts on new activity in adverse media and other sources
● Extraction of only the most accurate and relevant information
● Precise tuning of adverse media categories and criminal status
● Granular risk typologies such as extortion, child exploitation, and elder abuse
● Avoidance of sharing sensitive customer data beyond the firm’s jurisdiction
● Integration with leading CDD case management systems