LIBOR EXPRESS is a state-of-the art and readily deployable platform for simulation and management of cash and derivative instruments for LIBOR/RFR transition. LIBOR EXPRESS mitigates challenges associated with distributed/siloed quantitative platforms. Being adopted at major banks and insurers.
- Quantification and simulation across major and minor alternative risk-free rates – for both pre-and post-transition, as well as new trade impact assessment.
- Designed from the ground-up to be versatile. LIBOR EXPRESS can be used with all Finastra platforms including LoanIQ, Phoenix, Summit, Kondor and Opics as well as non-Finastra systems.
- Numerous applicable use cases for banks, investors, and corporate issuers. User configurable interactive reports including MTM, cashflow and P&L simulation and impact.
- Historical and hypothetical what-if and stress scenario simulation.
- Portfolio and trade level drill downs with blotters.
- Continually updated with global regulatory and industry developments.
- Fully integrated with market data -- license includes Reuters market data.
Functionalities and Specifications
- Seamless automated trade/loan uploads across multiple segregated portfolios through widely used data formats
- Individual trade entry for pre-trade what-if analysis or addition to existing portfolios.
- Multi-tenant framework with segregated portfolios and rigorous access control.
- Computations and simulations performed on Finastra’s powerful and robust Summit platform. Quantitative model documentation is provided.
- Out-of-the box browser-based usage with minimal requirement for implementation, deployment, or development.
- 300+ security and firewall protocols checked at Finastra and Microsoft Azure levels – ISO and SOC compliant.
- Counterparty and client information masking behind user/client firewall.
- Highly scalable and secure cloud-based compute capacity on Microsoft Azure.