OTC Instrument Monitoring
Multiple forces are shaping the corporate hedging solutions market, from regulatory requirements over to digital agility of banking data. Static and inflexible data is still slowing down banks, which is increasing the need for a no-delay approach for compliance and fulfillment. A two-way information flow with clients is becoming a necessity to ensure that banks can provide services at all.
emformX is built on the realization that the same data drives both strong compliance and better client coverage.
Our solution captures digital synergies across front office and compliance functions.
Immediate Digital Capability. Secure cloud to centralize instrument information and REST-API's to scale operations with non-financial counterparties. Monitor OTC instruments with minimal human intervention including:
- Aggregation of interest rate hedges and corporate borrowers loan data across multiple lender positions
- Smart portfolio features for instant reporting
- Shared digital capability platform for bank employees and corporate clients use
- Relevant reference and broker data pre-integrated
Solve Compliance Challenges. Automate onerous valuation driven compliance tasks, such as MiFid-2 Threshold monitoring for OTC derivative instruments, including:
- Powerful monitoring, analysis and reporting tools enabling proactive instrument risk management
- Reporting on an instrument-by-instrument or portfolio basis. Furthermore easy access to regional, desk, trade, portfolio, function or client category level views