Begin your journey in digitizing and managing your negotiable instruments or documents of title, without the need for a central registry or document repository. Enigio trace:original uses distributed ledger technology (DLT) to create an authoritative digital original document with distinct ownership rights.
As the commercial world speeds towards digitalization in a wide range of processes, physical paper documents are a serious source of cost, risk and time inefficiency. The process of creating and managing documentation can be reduced from weeks to minutes by going digital. Enigio trace:original uniquely identifiable document can be distinguished from its copies and has a digitally verifiable owner. With a similar look and feel to a PDF document, it is easy to handle, and also easy to transfer across different digital systems. Documents are freely verifiable, immutable and have a secure audit trail provided by a digital public notary service.
· Creation and management of digital original documents
· The document is controlled and stored by the current holder
· Machine-readable and accessible for compliance scans and verification
· The solution is designed to comply with legal requirements for original documents in all cases where digital documents and digital signatures are permissible.
· Integration with Finastra’s Fusion Trade Innovation through the FusionFabric.cloud platform delivers straight-through processing and efficiency
Together with Finastra’s Fusion Trade Innovation, Enigio trace:original provides an integrated solution for managing and handling digital original documents, making paperless trade finance a reality.